Mmmhh, it’s taking me a little while to slot back into blogging it seems. Unfortunately working like a dog in an attempt to be a successful entrepreneur is getting in the way.
All day I have to deal with people that if they actually read the correspondence, they’d get it… Yeah, you’ve dealt with them too… As a result we end up being less productive propping up their slackness.
Anyway, what did I learn in the last 12 days, let’s see.
- The average academic is still a complete tosser – yes, this seems to be an accurate evaluation
- Credit check companies and credit score companies are still not properly held accountable when they get it wrong costing innocent people. Nor are the fuck-wits that load the incorrect information.
- Takers will always be takers and as my good mate Matthew Williams always said, never go backwards on your car, your woman or your job… Again, takers will always be takers – no give.
- My storage unit is a fucking rip-off. If I win the Power Ball Lotto System this week I am going to buy land and set my own ones up – the quick maths suggests it’s the way to go.
- For the fear of spending time in the big house I have to refrain from slapping wankers who so desperately need it.
- I can’t start the day without coffee
- Time is really all we have
Anyway, the afterthoughts seem to be that there is no ‘actual’ support for entrepreneurs in this country. I can name 10 guys/girls easily in the same boat as me. You’d need to call me to get a ‘proper’ explanation on that one. Ah never mind, this is the land of the Tall Poppy Sydrome, so it falls on deaf ears from the comfort of watching the news.
Well last week I learned again never to do work for charities – I say again as I don’t seem to learn from past occurrences it seems. They suck the life out of you and are typically run by people who clearly seem to have a personal agenda.
And I am really over people with apparent mental health issues, ADHD, ABC, XYZ or C U Next Tuesday Syndrome etc who use, and promote their condition as an excuse for their bad manners.
Then there is Instagram, I was starting to love it, got almost 5,000 followers now too, great for the ego. The sad fact unfortunately is the MLM’ers have cottoned on to it and now try to promote their overpriced crap with promises of riches – be great if Instagram told them to piss off – just saying.
And finally women, yep, they still think men can actually read their minds. Someone needs to tell them that that sort of communication only works for them, men are more traditional in discussions.
Speaking of women, I planted a seed so to speak, no not an official seed, but in the mind of one in relation to another that I can only wish at the present time. Just got to water it tomorrow so she goes and tells the other about Bon’s intentions.
Ahhhhh, good to really be blogging again. Bon is going to do this daily!!!
Had the Sky TV man around as you do to check on the connections and aerial.
So he plugs the internal TV cables into his device and they all seem ok.
Then it’s outside we go – “I’ll have to come back on Thursday with my colleague to hold the ladder so I can go up on the roof.”
Apparently I don’t have a Health & Safety Certificate to hold the ladder.
This country is buggered.
Mmmmhh, for a while there I thought I had lost the mojo (desire) to blog.
Today I think I am back.
Just got a shitty comment on Instagram as you do from time to time – only from Vegan’s however. They get all bent when you say on your profile that you ideally want to be one, but post one little picture with meat in it and you’re treated like the Anti-Christ.
Veganism, might as well be a warped religion – just saying.
And they wonder why people throw stones at them – just saying.
To improve my ego, please follow me on Instagram 🙂 and Twitter 🙂
If you like any of my pictures and want a hi-res version, just email me. I don’t get all precious over photos and I don’t need any royalty BS for a photo of food or a sneaky smoking hot babe (oops, did I just write that!!!)